"Like the stars claim the night, the wild calls your name. You're the beautiful trouble they never could tame."
- 16"x20" Collector's Print
- Features A Square Print Of Erin's Rainbow Painting
- Original Poetry Set In Gorgeous Script Font
- 255 GSM, Acid Free Archival Paper
- Hand Signed and Shipped Unframed, Rolled In A Tube From Erin's Arizona Studio
- Ships In 2-3 Weeks
All art prints are made to order and are non-refundable.
Please be careful when removing the print from its mailing tube as the paper can nick if mishandled. Immediate framing is suggested.
The Beautiful Trouble poem is found on page 162 of Worth It. ©Erin Matlock All rights reserved.