"Every crash into the darkest lows led to the sweet taste of the brightest highs; and even though the rise was never perfect, every single time was worth it."
- Collector's Edition Giclée Of Erin's Original Painting
- Hand Signed and Shipped From Her Arizona Studio
- Approximately 18x26in Which Includes A 1in White Border For Future Framing
- 310 GSM, Acid Free, Textured Archival Paper
- Arrives Unframed, Rolled In A Tube For Protection.
- Ships In 4-6 Weeks
All art prints are made to order and are non-refundable.
Please be careful when removing the print from its mailing tube as the paper can nick if mishandled. Immediate framing is suggested.
The Crash poem is found on page 168 of Worth It. ©Erin Matlock All rights reserved.